Get in touch with us today for more details & free quotation.
With the advancement of technology, knowing which type of website will be relevant for your business needs can be a tricky decision. We give you brief introduction to the different types of websites to assist your web purchasing decisions.
We can build Static websites, Dynamic website, Ecommerce websites, Online Booking websites, Bloging website etc. Our designers have the experience of working on website designs for an array of industries. This provides them the expertise to ensure that every website design is apt and focused. From the basics of design to ensuring the website design reflects the mood of the content and facilitates good navigation, our website designers keep it all in mind when creating your website design.
Contact us today for more details on our website design services.
Static websites are webpages usually coded in HTML (A computer language which are read by a web browser to display pages) and uploaded to a server that can only be updated if new webpages are manually uploaded to the server.
Some of the key advantages of a static website are as follows:
* Static websites are generally the cheapest website type
* Search engine friendly
* Easier to make changes to the layout compared to more complex websites
A dynamic website uses a database to gather, manage and display information automatically, based on the criteria the user selects.
Dynamic websites contain Web pages that are generated in real-time. When a dynamic webpage is accessed, the user requests information which is passed to the database and the result is sent to the users Website browser. Dynamic websites are the most popular kind of websites for companies, where content needs to be changed instantly such as shops who have regular product additions.
Some of the key advantages of a Dynamic website are as follows:
* Dynamic Website Development generates fresh content which can boost a brand’s Search Engine Optimisation campaign
* Easier Maintenance and Content Updating
* Products and Content automatically updated
Ecommerce websites are dynamic website based shops which have the functionality to process financial transactions. However, unlike physical shops, your website based shop will not give you the time or opportunity to convert a reluctant consumer into a converted consumer. Therefore, your website should have a professional and elegant design with ease-of-use The Important things to note when developing an E-commerce website are:
* Creating a clear buying process is very important in an eCommerce website. Create a clear path from your home page to purchasing any of your products or services.
* Make all website links and buttons such as the “Buy now” button prominent enough that it compels a buyer to click on it.
* Identify the shortest possible purchasing process for your consumer. A Shorter process, means less clicks,and a quicker completed transaction.
* Provide Live customer service to your customers by adding online chat options in your website along with the conventional telephone options.
Online Booking websites are synomonous with Hotels, Travel agents, Hairdressers, Sports Centres etc. They usually combine the facility to view the availability of a product or service and make a booking which is convienient to yourself.
There are many advantages of online booking websites such as
* Convenience of payment: Since all the major credit cards are accepted, paying money online is convenient and does not cause worries.
* Safe and secure mode of payment: The Financial gateways which process financial transactions are all PCI compliant and websites will feature SSL certificates to guarantee that there is no possibility of online fraud.
* Complete and trustworthy information: The information provided in the booking process is true and has less room for human error. The information regarding hotel rooms available and other details are regularly reorganized as and when it happens in real-time.
* Can be transacted anywhere: You can complete your bookings in the reassurance of your house or on the move via your computer, laptop or tablet.
* It is cheaper: Bookings can be made directly to the company hence cutting out any agents commission. All information/booking options are available online which reduces staff costs that can be offset against your prices making you more competitive.